Meet our Doctors
Shayne Bushong, DC, DCBCN, FABBIR
- Penn State University
- 1998-Doctor of Chiropractic-Parker College (Cum Laude)
- 2004-Diplomate College Board of Chiropractic Neurology
- 2015-Fellow of American Board of Brain Injury and Rehabilitation
- Diplomate of the College Board of Chiropractic Neurology-Logan College
- Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology-Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation-Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
- Concussion & Mild Traumatic Brain Injury - Carrik Institute For Graduate Studies
- American Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- The International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (Charter Member)
Kevin Lasko, DC, FIACN
- 1992-Life Chiropractic College
- 1999-Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist
- 2000-Present-Staff Physician (Allied Health) Heart of Lancaster Regional Hospital
- 2005-Advanced Certification in Motor Vehicle Trauma
- 2006-Fellow International Academy of Chiropractic Neurology
Specified Fields of Interest
- Background/Specialty in Spinal Trauma/soft tissue injuries especially after motor vehicle collisions.
- Diagnostic Videofluorographic Unit onsite to evaluate ligamentous injuries following motor vehicle collisions
- Qualified as Expert Witness regarding Whiplash/Soft Tissue Injuries
Stephen R. Hazlett, D.C.
- 2006 - Warwick High School, Lititz, PA
- 2010 - Shippensburg University
- Bachelors of Science: Exercise Science
- Minor: Biology
- Clinical Internship: Cardiac Rehabilitation at Lancaster General Health Campus
- While at Shippensburg University Dr. Hazlett was a member of the lacrosse team and a NSCA certified personal trainer.
- 2013 - Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Clinical Internship: Palmer Chiropractic Clinic, Port Orange, Fl
- Clinic Abroad: Bahia, Brazil 2013
- Clinical Preceptorship: Chiropractic Associates of Lancaster Inc., Lancaster, PA
Dr. Hazlett has taken extensive post-doctorual studies with a focus on functional rehabilitation of neurological based disease and dysfunction of soft lesions including but not limited to mTBI, vestibular dysfunction and deficit based functionality of neuromuscular systems. He is currently Board Eligibile for a Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology.
Having his background based in exercise rehabilitation, he is able to recognize and utilize a multitude of different rehabilitation techniques, neurological rehabilitation techniques and physiotherapy modalities in conjuction with specific chiropractic manipulations to customize care. This approach provides his patients with a robust and quality care plan to ensure an expedited and complete recovery.
Donald E. Deibler, D.C.
Dr. Deibler is a native of Lancaster County. He did his undergraduate work at Millersville and Palmer Colleges. His Chiropractic degree is from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Deibler has been active in state and local organizations, and is a member of the Lancaster County and Pennsylvania Chiropractic Associations. He has done further post-graduate work in Adjuntive Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, and Spinal Stress Analysis. In active practice for 40 years, his partice includes auto and work related injures, as well as general practice.